Search This Blog

Saturday, 19 September 2026

A decade of love

 Granny Sex

Svitlana's wish

Romance in Didcot
As Svitlana and I are in our 70s, it would be expecting too much to envisage our relationship lasting over a decade. That does give us plenty of time to for a strong bond of love. We already have a good beginning, as our online chats are extremely pleasant, and relaxed, if only brief.
We have made a few early plans for how we see our friendship   developing, Svitlana did suggest a sleepover, I would not have made the suggestion, even if I wished to spend the night with her.
The area around Didcot, where she lives, is full of interesting things, not least Wallinford Castle, where Queen Matilda stayed during her fight with King Stephen.
There are several parks, and areas of wildlife, which are nice for a romantic afternoon walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive