Search This Blog

Saturday, 19 September 2026

A fresh start

 Svitlana's dedication

Romance in Didcot

Glad all over
I am planning to be clear of my overdraft ASAP, I have given up hope that the sister of Pamela Olsted who involved me in one of her scams will refund my loan.
I am forced to make further cutbacks in my household spending, I have few personal needs, other than going to lunch at a friend's cafe in Redcliffe, Bristol.
One week she says she needs £20 to pay bank fees, as the loan is 90% clear, the next week it has dropped to 65%, this has been going on for over a month, and I have ended the payments.
I am hoping to be clear of my overdraft by January. If I can be in the clear, it will make life easier for Svitlana and I.
One of the things I wish to do first is to visit Svitlana in Didcot, we can't plan that until she returns from her trip to see her family in Ukraine. After a couple of day trips, I will consider buying a Senior Railcard, if we get on well in person, I have no doubt we will.
Svitlana did suggest a sleepover at some time, this would make it more pleasant for us, as I won't have to worry about the retrurn trip to Bristol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive