Search This Blog

Wednesday, 30 September 2026

I cannot use my laptop

 A Senior Citizen's day out

Senior Citizen

My lump is a lipoma
Last night, I reported the person trying to scam me to WhatsApp, this time I won't unblock them. For the last five weeks, it has been the same story, "I only need £20, then your money will be sent, I promise."
I thought it was a scam the first time they asked, I sent a loan for £3,000, over a period of 8 months to a lady in Pennsylvania, I was told she lived in my area of Bristol, UK. What roused my suspicions, other than the person saying the original scammer was her sister, is she kept saying she'd send £15,000.
Each week it was the ame request, until last week, then she upped the request to £30. I had already decide, not to send any more, then on Friday, I was so tired of their incessant requests I tripped on the kerb, and ende up in hospital with a broken nose, a gashed knee which is so sore I cannot rest my lightweight laptop on, and a badly sprained wrist that is so weak I cannot lift my laptop.
The towel on my neck is to ease the soreness of a lipoma I hope to have removed this month, this is not related to the accident

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive