Search This Blog

Saturday, 19 September 2026

Am I your favourite?

 I am popular with Ladies of Charming Talks

I only have eyes for you

You're the one I want
Though my popularity on the Dating App Svitlana and I share is growing, she knows I have no other lady to chat to. From the first online chat we had, we hit it off well. I admit her being in the UK is a big plus, most of the other ladies are either in the USA, or Asia. What drew me to her, is her smile, once we got chatting it was easy to form a relaxing atmosphere, unlike one lady in France, Svitlana is not pushy, or assertive.
I won't deny, there are other ladies in the UK on Charming Talks I find attractive, but Svitlana is the lady I wish to be with

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive