The Fool
Alan Place - Award Winning Author
Years ago, when I was an award- winning writer, I was told by many people, I was one of the best writers on a site based in Germany, and my opinions were valued.
The "elite" considered my a fool, and often poked fun, and tried to ridicule my writing, I played the part for several months, then I dropped the mask. I reminded them that in Shakespeare, the fool is the person telling the truth, as few people believe him.
That year, 2011, I went on to prove my value as a writer, I beat the leader of the pack in three writing contests, including one which a friend of hers hacked into for her.
I did think of going to the site, and gloating, but changed my mind, that isn't my way, besides she'd done the job for me, she invited her friends to see her beat me in public, only to lose the respect of her friends

No comments:
Post a Comment